Together we can stop white coat welfare and put the tax money you are already paying to much better use! We encourage you to educate yourself about this issue which affects all the people of Oregon, to ask questions and to help us educate others.
You can help by:
- Join us in distributing CAAT door hangers. Help us educate people about the fraud and waste of OHSU's animal experimentation. You can either do this on your own, at a time and place convenient to you, or join us for our group outings every alternate Sunday morning. It doesn't involve knocking on doors, simply putting door hangers on doorknobs. It's fun, great exercise and vitally important educational outreach. Please contact us if you would like to help out with this or if you have questions.
- Linking to this website from your or your organizations website.
- Ordering pamphlets about how animal research impacts society and the scientific arguments against animal research.
- Arranging CAAT provided speakers to discuss white coat welfare, the scientific validity of animal experimentation and its impact on healthcare and social service at your events, meetings, schools, etc.
- Downloading, printing and sharing the CAAT literature including the new White Coat Welfare pamphlet.
CAAT needs your financial support to continue printing materials and educating people about the waste of animal research. Your tax-deductible contributions can be sent to: CAAT
P.O. Box 6716
Portland, OR 97228